What is a business analysis centre of excellence?
A Business Analysis Centre of Excellence (BACoE) (or Center of Excellence in the United States), is a framework that provides structure, context and content for improvement initiatives in business analysis and its relationship to other development centres.
A business analysis center of excellence is a tool for:
- Ensuring that the capabilities of business analysts match the needs of the organisation
- Implementing lessons learnt during programmes and projects
- Working closely and effectively with all project stakeholders and participants
- Assisting in portfolio planning
- Assisting in managing the realisation of benefits identified in programme and project business cases
- Working efficiently and effectively in all types of project
- Helping to boost business agility
- A source for the development of a business architecture
How Capiro can help you create a business analysis centre of excellence?
Our business analyst consultants can:
- Help you define your requirements for a business analysis centre of excellence
- Create a vision statement for your centre of excellence
- Identify and coordinate with all relevant stakeholders
- Create a plan for the iterative development of business analysis centre of excellence
- Implement the plan
To learn more about what one of our business analyst consultants can help you analyse, improve, monitor and manage your business processes, please contact us .