What are business processes?
Business processes deliver products and services to customers.
Processes are usually triggered into action by a business event, such as a customer wishing to order a product or service.
Business processes normally comprise a set of activities, each controlled by a particular organisation unit, cooperating with other organisation units, so as to form a coordinated whole.
How Capiro can help you master your business processes
Our business process experts and business analysts can:
- Help you to analyse, improve, monitor and manage your business processes.
- Support you in developing a business process architecture.
- Help you to integrate process improvement with requirements elicitation, business rules and information management.
- Facilitate sessions to model, analyse, improve and automate your business processes.
- Supply standards, techniques, procedures and guidelines tailored to your environment.
To learn more about how we can help you analyse, improve, monitor and manage your business processes, please contact us.